APBCS is a caring community working together to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community. Our goal is to help people reach their full potential and achieve their goals. We aim to respond to people’s needs in ways that promote social justice, whilst protecting the dignity, privacy and integrity of each individual.
Aberfoyle Park Baptist Community Services Inc (APBCS) is an arm of Aberfoyle Park Baptist Church. APBCS was established to contribute to the well-being of the local community through the provision of services and support.
We welcome inquiries from:
• Low Income Residents
• Centrelink or Disability Recipients
• Single parents
• Students or Unemployed Youth
Anybody who needs a helping hand to achieve their goals!
Services we offer are:
• Emergency Food Assistance and Bread Run
• Pastoral Care
• Guidance through health and government services
• Assistance in filling out application forms and legal documents
• Computer Kiosk for Seniors and Job Seekers
• Seniors ‘Active Ageing’ Programs
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Parenting Courses
• Mainly Music: a program for parents and young children.
• Exercise Classes (Stretch and Tone) – Wednesdays @ 10am
• Broadband for Seniors Computer Kiosk Monday – Wednesday (By Appointment)
•Volunteer Work Skills PRograms (Monday-Wednesday, by Appointment)
If we don’t offer it, we can refer and provide information on more appropriate services.
For further information, please contact Team Leader Cathie Powell, via this website.